fantasybook.jun.pl Strona Główna
 FAQ   Szukaj   Użytkownicy   Grupy   Rejestracja   Profil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   Zaloguj 

Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
Wyjazd z Miasta
Autor Wiadomość
Aniolec 

Pomogła: 2 razy
Wysłany: 2013-08-18, 18:28   Wyjazd z Miasta

Morganville staje się zbyt niebezpieczne, by być domem dla śmiertelnej osiemnastolatki. Lecz to nie jedyne miasto, którym rządzą nieumarli…

Claire nigdy nie myślała, że mogłaby wyjechać z Morganville. Ale kiedy dostaje się na wymarzone studia, nie może zmarnować szansy. Zwłaszcza że pomiędzy nią a jej chłopakiem Shane’em nie układa się najlepiej…
Nowa uczelnia jest ekscytująca, lecz Claire wciąż myśli o Shanie i przyjaciołach. Tym bardziej że jest studentką ambitnej doktor Anderson, która mieszkała w Morganville. I bardzo się interesuje wynalazkiem Claire, dzięki któremu można bardzo się interesuje wynalazkiem Claire, dzięki któremu można zneutralizować instynkty wampirów. .
Lecz eksperymenty przeprowadzane przez doktor Anderson na żywych obiektach przynoszą przerażający efekt. Program wymyka się spod kontroli, a Claire zaczyna się zastanawiać, czy wyjazd z Morganville nie był ostatnim błędem, jaki popełniła w życiu…

Data wydania: 24 wrzesień 2013

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okropny tytuł, okropna okładka, nie chcę tej części a zarazem chcę... i to bardzo, w obu przypadkach. A poprzednia księga tak wspaniale się skończyła :C

REKLAMA

Wysłany: 2022-05-08, 08:45   

Gość

Wysłany: 2022-05-08, 08:45   

I felt that every minute I like Aunt Ira more and more - she was very kind and friendly with me.
Well, my turn has come to tell my story, which did not happen sometime, but on the wedding night.
We went out into the vestibule and I immediately dug into her lips. She answered eagerly. The compartment door slammed and we pulled away from each other.
[url=love-girls24.com]please click for source.[/url]. Who's there?
Yes, of course we have enough. Fly in.
She, my hospitable hostess, had a wonderful body. The skin is clean, reminiscent of silk and peach at the same time. Smooth. The breasts are large, but not saggy, but simply such that it is pleasant to look at and hold. The waist is thin compared to the width of the hips. And the thighs are great. With such hips what to conceive, what to wear, what to give birth. Legs are strong. And they converge just at a pretty, hard tummy, the bottom of which clearly highlights a triangle of black hair. And he doesn’t shave, he doesn’t cut his hair, but the triangle is outlined as if on a ruler. And when she spread her legs, letting my hand in for caresses, I felt firm, as if inflated by sports training, dense labia. Inside, everything was soft. Hot and wet flesh gave way under the fingers, letting me into the gates of pleasure. When the finger penetrated into the depths, she gasped, leaned towards her with her whole body and surrendered to passion.
A couple of weeks later, when I had already moved into my new house, it was my birthday and I decided to throw a big party with the rest of the money, to which I invited all my friends. As a result, almost 20 people gathered and the holiday was just great - noisy, fun and friendly. What is typical for our company is that they drank very moderately and mostly beer and wine.
They wiped their labored organs with paper napkins and got dressed. The next day we stubbornly mastered the route from home to work. Even Lenochka drove there and back on her own. Then, in the same secluded place, Vadim fucked Lenochka.

Gość

Wysłany: 2022-06-04, 10:08   

Real dating in Shamkir, Azerbaijan

Odpowiedz do tematu